- Stylish black color with Brunswick brand.
- The top has a thickness of 18 mm for maximum durability.
- Features heavy-duty foam padding on the underside to help prevent damage to your billiard table.
- Set of two premium paddles, three balls, clip-on net and post set is included.
- Meets California regulations effective June 2012 requiring reduced formaldehyde emissions in composite wood products.
- Dimensions: 107.8" x 60", fits most seven- and eight-foot billiard tables.
- Weight: 140 lbs.
The CT8 Table Tennis Conversion Top fits the following 8' Brunswick and CONTENDER® tables:
CT8 Table Tennis Conversion Top by Brunswick
The friendly competition never ends with this durable, foam pad-backed table tennis conversion top. Featured in a stylish black finish with Brunswick brand it includes everything you need to become the next neighborhood champ, including paddles, balls and clip-on net. This game top from Brunswick is manufactured to meet California's formaldehyde emissions regulations.
From Our Experts
Table tennis is a great way to spend time with friends and family during the holiday season. It’s normally a therapeutic game—but what happens when it starts getting competitive? This guide shows you a few styles of holding your paddle, or bat, so you can find your rhythm and improve your game. GRIP STYLESThere are three main categories of grip: shakehand, penholder and unorthodox. Most...» Full Article
The hottest look in Air Hockey® since Brunswick invented the game more than 30 years ago, the V-Force table rocks with state-of-the-art electronic scoring and exceptional speed of play. Aluminum rails with powder-coated metal corners accelerate the action. Super slick, scuff-proof “ice” helps keep the table looking sharp even after hours of intense competition.» Full Article