Brunswick warrants that its Centennial Cloth shall maintain reasonable stain resistance for one (1) year from the date of purchase as long as the product is owned by the original Owner. A stain is considered unreasonable if the liquid includes any traces of grease or if it is left on the cloth 20 minutes or longer.
Brunswick Centennial Stain Resistant Cloth
• Centennial Cloth is woven with 100% luxurious Merino wool weave imbedded with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector* that safeguards the cloth and table from occasional spills.
• At 23 oz. of fabric per sq. yard vs. 19 oz. per sq. yard from competitive brands, Centennial Cloth lasts up to 60% longer than competitive wool cloth.
• Centennial Cloth is built to withstand the rigorous use of both the beginning and advanced pool player.
• DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector is incorporated into the cloth fibers,
• Protecting your investment without impacting play.
• Optimal speed-of-play is achieved through an exclusive 5-step finishing process, including vacuum decating. This process allows our cloth to be thicker while providing both durability and speed.
• Endorsed by BCA Hall of Fame Member and WPBA Professional Ewa Mataya Laurance.
• Available in 12 stunning colors to personalize your taste and style.
• Centennial Merino wool weave cloth does not pill or shed, maintaining a clean, sleek playing surface.
• Each piece of cloth is 100% hand-inspected at least four times during manufacturing, ensuring consistent quality and finish.
• Brunswick Green, Timberline, Olive, Sahara, Chocolate Brown, Ebony, Merlot, Mcintosh, Cardinal Red, Midnight Blue, Regatta Blue, Gun Metal Grey