• Removable dual-access panels on all 4 sides of the spa.
• Easy removable and reusable insulation
Compared to the industry standard spa, the Fantom is easy access and requires no long and complicated procedures to access the equipment.
A truly portable spa
• Our spas have been designed for easy transport.
• Fits easily in the back of a pick-up truck or on a small trailer.
• In-store customer pickup or delivery right to your doorstep
• Quick start-up guide included for easy, unassisted start-up.
Adjustable ambient lighting
• The Fantom is equipped with 9 color-changing L.E.D. lights so your evenings will be embellished with colors that promote relaxation.
• Cascading waterfall with L.E.D. backlighting (4)
• L.E.D. main light (1)
• Exterior corner L.E.D. lights (4)
• Adjustable cascading waterfall with multicolor L.E.D. backlighting
• Overflow with integrated coasters
• Includes a control valve that lets you adjust the waterfall flow in order to have the power that suits your level of relaxation.
Easy access drain valve
• 20 adjustable stainless steel jets
• Triangulation massage optimized gap between jets from the top to bottom
• Water path increasing jets power and reach
• 4 versatile seats with ergonomic wraparound bed
• Angle at the knee optimized for comfort
• Seat backrest with a unique angle at each position allowing diversity and a massage unique to each seat.
• Ideal for people 5′ to 6’3″
Look no further, modernity meets comfort!
The most current urban spa on the market with unique ergonomics that will meet all your needs.
Fantom … a hot tub for everyone
- A truly portable spa
- Easy access and no complicated maintenance
- 4 - 5 seats
- Cover included
- 20 jets
- LED Waterfall
- Plug and Play
From Our Experts
The backyard of your dreams is nearly complete. You have decided on your perfect spa and have it customized to your liking. Don’t forget to put a lid on it! It is crucial a hot tub cover accompanies your dream spa on its first day home. A hot tub cover is one of the single most important necessities of a hot tub. 1. As heat from spa water rises, the spa cover insulates against heat loss, which,...» Full Article
For many, the selection between a hot tub and a pool comes down to one deciding factor - the weather. If you live where the snow doesn't fall and the sun shines year-round, this factor may not be as prominent. However, for most of us, having a pool means closing it down, letting it sit for a few months and then bringing it back to life once May flowers bloom. Having a hot tub in cold weather...» Full Article