Save on operating costs and enjoy all the luxury and smart styling of a Sundance spa. The Select™ Series Constance™ gives you the most wanted Sundance Spas luxury features in our most energy-efficient spa.
New, versatile styling fits into any environment beautifully:
- A cabinetry-finish, flat top eliminates exposed acrylic on the edge.
- Exterior spa lighting includes dusk sensors.
- Rich Autumn Walnut skirting and natural-tone Sea Mist acrylic join the Sundance Spas color line-up.
- Highly durable materials resist UV and weather damage.
Dramatic new hydro-massage and relaxation features pamper you in new ways:
- Enjoy a vibrant foot massage from the low-profile foot dome.
- Cool-down seat makes it easier and safer to enter and exit the spa.
- Patented jets positioned to maximize massage options and therapeutic power.
Complete your backyard with the polished, contemporary look, and high performance of the energy-saving Constance from Sundance Spas.
|DIMENSIONS||7'4" x 7'4" x 36" (224 cm x 224 cm x 91 cm)|
|SPA VOLUME||370 US gal (1,401 liters)|
|TOTAL JETS||38 (6 varieties)|
- Treats water using exclusive UV-C technology
- No gas, chemical, or other by-products added to water
- Neutralizes waterborne pathogens, resulting in clean, fresh, clear water
- Based on our proven MicroClean I system, optimized for energy efficiency
- High-flow circulation pump doubles the water turnover amount, using less energy
Exterior LED Lighting
- Low-profile illumination for outside the spa
- Automatic dusk sensor included
- LED lighting is energy-efficient and long-lasting
- Complemented by illuminated air controls, waterfall, and underwater lights
|Dimensions:*||7'4" x 7'4" x 36" (224 cm x 224 cm x 91 cm)|
|Dry Weight:||939 lbs (426 kg)|
|Total Filled Weight:||4,867 lbs (2,208 kg)|
|Average Spa Volume:||370 US gal (1,401 liters)|
|Jet Pumps:||North America (60 Hz): Two TheraFlo™ 2.5 hp (1 @ 4.5 bhp*, 1 @ 4.8 bhp*) Export (50 Hz): Two TheraFlo™ 2.0 hp (1 @ 3.0 bhp*, 1 @ 2.6 bhp*)|
|Fluidix Nex™ Jets:||6|
|Fluidix Reflex™ Jets:||5|
|Fluidix ST™ Jets:||7|
|Fluidix Intelli-jet™ Jets:||7|
|Air Control/Massage Selectors:||4 Controls/1 Selector|
|Water Purification System:||CLEARRAY®|
|Filter:||2 Interlocking Cartridge Filters|
|Circulation Pump:||Hi Flow Circulation Pump|
|Electrical Requirements:||North America (60 Hz): 240 VAC @ 40A, 50A or 60A
Export (50 Hz): 230 VAC @ 20A, 30A or 40A
|Lighting:||Illuminated air controls, Footwell, Waterfall, and Exterior Lights|
|Stainless Steel Jet Trim:||Standard|
|Heater:||Stainless Steel 5.5kw (North America 60Hz), 2.7kw (Export)|
|Water Feature:||Backlit Waterfall|
|Stereo:||Optional BLUEWAVE™ Spa Stereo System and 6 JBL Speakers|
|Shell Colors:||Celestite, Platinum, Oyster, Sahara, Sand, Copper Sand, Monaco, Sea Mist|
|Cabinetry:||Mahogany, Autumn Walnut|
Sundance Constance - Select Series
from Sundance Spas
From Our Experts
The backyard of your dreams is nearly complete. You have decided on your perfect spa and have it customized to your liking. Don’t forget to put a lid on it! It is crucial a hot tub cover accompanies your dream spa on its first day home. A hot tub cover is one of the single most important necessities of a hot tub. 1. As heat from spa water rises, the spa cover insulates against heat loss, which,...» Full Article
For many, the selection between a hot tub and a pool comes down to one deciding factor - the weather. If you live where the snow doesn't fall and the sun shines year-round, this factor may not be as prominent. However, for most of us, having a pool means closing it down, letting it sit for a few months and then bringing it back to life once May flowers bloom. Having a hot tub in cold weather...» Full Article